Incisive Media Covid-19 Measures
While the majority of the social distancing and public health measures have been lifted we are committed to the safety of our guests. We are working to keep your safety at the forefront of our plans.
You will need to use the app to prove one of the following:
- DOUBLE VACCINATION - you received your second COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to the event date. Please show your status by using the NHS app. For more information click here.
- NEGATIVE TEST - a negative lateral flow test taken in the 24 hours prior to the Professional Pensions Live. Please upload result here .
- NATURAL IMMUNITY - evidenced by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
NHS COVID pass
Here is a video to explain how to get the NHS Covid Pass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBqgM1h5D10
We kindly ask you to wear masks in public areas, but this is not mandatory.
We kindly ask that no guests attend if they have tested positive for Covid-19 or/and have been in contact with someone who has recently tested Positive for Covid 19 or/and who is experiencing Covid 19 symptoms themselves or/and feeling unwell. To view the main Covid 19 Symptoms click here .
We will have contactless ticketing and are providing you with a wrist band. The coloured bands will tell others how you want to be greeted:
- Red – no handshake just wave
- White - handshake welcome
- Blue – I am open to a Hug
We look forward to welcoming you back to our events.