PSGS are the trusteeship and pension governance experts. We are a long-established and award-winning business and one of the UK’s largest professional trustee firms.
We work with defined benefit (DB) - open, closed and in wind up - and defined contribution (DC) schemes, helping trustees and sponsors, manage risk, ensure effective governance and decision making and attain long-term goals for their schemes.
Our full range of services includes:
• trusteeship for pension schemes & healthcare & group life master trusts
• sole trusteeship
• scheme secretarial & trustee executive services
• trustee board effectiveness reviews & trustee training
• adviser reviews & master trust & fiduciary manager selection
• interim pensions and project support
• sponsor funding issues & financial distress, including PPF assessment
• outsourced pensions management
• governance consulting & technology
• workplace DC scheme governance (for providers & employers)
• member engagement, pension and employee benefit communications
People are at the heart of our business – be that our team of 50, others we work with or the members we represent. We’ve just been successful at keeping the personal feel we had at the very start.
Clients include companies listed on the FTSE100, not-for-profit organisations and small to medium sized businesses.